If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. You may also sign up my blog tips newsletter, and be the first to know.Thanks for visiting!
These days “money from blogging” is one of the most popular search terms on most search engines. A lot of people are suffering from the financial crisis, and looking for alternative ways to make money all around the world. Even though make money blogging seems like a very good opportunity at first sight, not every blogger will succeed in it due to its dependency on building a high-traffic blog. You need to take full advantage of blog carnivals if you want to have a high-traffic blog.
Benefits of Blog Carnivals
The easiest way to get links
You will get high traffic if you join them regularly
Free marketing for yourself and your blog
Pick up new subscribers from each round of carnival submissions
Select carnivals related to your blog posts, and start submission.
Join blog carnivals regularly, and you will be delighted with the increasing traffic. Do not spam the carnivals that are not directly related to your blog posts. If you want to see the maximum positive impact, help blog carnival owners spread the word about their carnivals.
Back in 2008 July, I posted What Is Next For Bloghology and told you that something big is going to happen with the name Bloghology. Now it is time tell you some information regarding this top secret blogging project:
Bloghology is going to be the only printed/online/digital magazine for bloggers, writers and Blogging Industry.
Bloghology will be published every quarter with 40,000+ copies.
We have just signed a deal with BlogWorldExpo.com. We will be distributing our Special Edition during the expo/conference (2500 copies total) including media coverage form the biggest media agencies.
Our mission is to add value to bloggers and advertisors. In every issue bloggers will find the most interesting blogging topics like Make Money blogging to SEO tips, whereas the advertisors will find an environment to promote their products.
Sponsors will find a platform to expose their company to a unique targeted audience in three different media
Annual subscription is going to be EURO 20 for Europe, EURO 30 for USA.
I will send a more detailed coverage of Bloghology very soon. Please keep on watching us!
If you are looking for some extra income, paid blogging may have some good luck for you. Yet many people does not know where to start from. In this post I would like to introduce you my favorite websites/blogs where I can find daily blogging job announcements.
Problogger is managed by Darren Rowse, in other words the king of making money online blogs. I usually see a lot of jobs in his job board. You should always keep an eye on this site if you aim to make money by blogging.
If you are looking for long term blogging projects, then you should regularly check this forum. It is one of my favorites.
If you aim to make money online with paid blogging, start with these websites/blogs. Subscribe to their RSS feeds, and check at least once in a day. Always create good content for your blog to have an advantage in this game. Do not forget: big brothers are watching you!
Blogging is probably one of the fastest growing areas online with more and more bloggers wanting to make money blogging. Here’s 6 ideas you may not have even thought of.
Here’s 6 easy methods to start generating an income from a blog.
1. Sell advertising to different companies and brands who want to reach that blog’s readers.
2. Sell advertising directly to companies who want to put banner ads or sponsored links on your blog. This can take a bit of time, but it is often fairly lucrative. If you have a lot of contacts in industries that are related to your blog, you may want to try to go this route.
3. Creating positive associations between the blog and an affiliate product in the mind of consumers. This kind of blogs can make a lot of money, especially if the creator has a keen mind for marketing.
4. Selling space through Google’s AdSense program. One big advantages of this idea is that it requires very little effort on the part of the blogger or webmaster to begin making profits. However, most people discover that they make less money through this method than they had hoped that their blog would earn.
5. Rent blog space to interested companies. The most serious problem with this model is that you often have to build quite a sizable readership before you can attract advertisers, which can mean that you have to do several months of work before you start to make money blogging.
6. Approach traditional business to build a blog for them to create positive associations with the brand in their consumers’ minds. As blogging becomes a more popular a lot of established companies are considering how they can get into the action. One way is by having a blog that provides a kind of friendly face for their corporation.