Finally I have managed to finish March 2008 Bloghology . You may download it by clicking on the above button.
Here are some of the highlights from March 2008 edition:
- Alex Sysoef personally sees video continue to grow and take even bigger part in Web 2.0 Networks.
- Read Stephan Miller’s suggestions to new bloggers
- An Internet Genius – Yagiz Nizipli
- Web Technology by Ash Chuan
- The Story of Extreme Ezine by Brian Hawkins
- Travel Around the World with Erica Johansson
- Graphic Design Articles by Graphic Identity
- His & Hers – A Blog About Depression by Susan King
- Never The Same River Twice with Maria Gajewski
- Have a Reason For Smile with Robert Antonius Henru
- Make Money Working From Home with Charly Leetham
- Discover Tech Planet with Nazrul Nizam
- How To Rule The World with Robert Priolo
- Welcome to Henson’s Hell
- Podcasting Manual for Bloggers
If you want to participate in the coming editions of Bloghology, please sign up at www.bloghology.org
Please help me spread the word Bloghology.
- Please put Bloghology buttons on your blogs :
<a href="http://www.searchforblogging.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/2008-march-bloghology.pdf"><img src="http://www.ilkeryoldas.com/download-125.jpg" alt="Download March 2008 Bloghology" /></a>
<a href="http://www.searchforblogging.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/2008-march-bloghology.pdf"><img src="http://www.ilkeryoldas.com/download-big.jpg" alt="Download Free Bloghology Ebook" /></a>
Looking forward to receive your feedback regarding March 2008 edition. Enjoy reading!
As you can easily remember I have announced 2nd Edition of Bloghology – Participant List by 19th of February. Since then i have been working on the preparation of March 2008 Bloghology.
I have recently started to interview March Bloghology (2nd edition!) participants. Here you may find some of the finished interviews:
Web Technology by Ash Chuan
His & Hers – A Blog About Depression
Never the Same River Twice
Make Money Working from Home
I expect to release March Bloghology on 16th of March. If you are interested in Bloghology, please sign up via the forms at www.bloghology.org. You may be one of our stars in the coming editions!
First edition of Bloghology was a major success story with 5000+ downloads. I expect March Bloghology to break another download record and exceed this number. You are kindly invited to support Bloghology by putting Bloghology buttons on your blogs.
Posted by Mert Erkal on Sep 27, 2007 in WordPress | 0 comments
I would like to start this part by asking you a question: Why Plugins? Why i stressed the importance of Plugins when talking about a WordPress blog?
Plugins are very important for your small business blog. Assuming that you are creating a blog to make money then you need to understand how critical it is to monetizing your blog. Plugins function to interest in your pages and provide extended functionality. The ability to post a comment via email may increase the traffic.
At the beginning you need to decide how you will make money from your WordPress blog. You have a few options like:
- Digital products (eBooks)
- Shopping cart
- On-Line Surveys
- Google Adsense
- Affiliate Programs
Actually there are many other options when it comes to making money from your blog. Sky is the limit. Just use your imagination and find some creative ways to make money from your blog. You can make money from your blog, while using it as a billboard for announcing the latest developments regarding your company.