Use Blog Comments For Your Blog’s SEOPosted by Mert Erkal on Jul 11, 2009 in Search Engine Optimization | 23 comments
Research the other blogs in your niche, and regularly leave comments with your search keywords. As you gain more links on your targeted search keywords, your blog’s search engine ranking with these keywords will increase. However, do not SPAM other bloggers just for the sake of getting backlinks.
- Keep your comments on the topic.
- Prove that you have read the post.
- Ask the blogger a relevant question.
- Add another point that you believe the blogger might have missed.
- Use your search keyword as your name when linking to your blog.
- Try to link to a similar post from your blog.