How To Prepare Your Blog For The Next Google PageRank Update?Posted by Mert Erkal on Feb 28, 2009 in Search Engine Optimization | 24 comments
Did you know that the next Google PageRank update will be in March 2009? Be proactive, and prepare your blog the next round. Here are a few easy techniques you can apply during March to get the highest Google PageRank:
- Add a Google Sitemap to your blog if you haven’t done before
- Do Offsite and Onsite SEO For your blog
- Join as many blog carnivals as possible
- If you have a custom blog design, learn How To Promote Your Custom Blog Design through CSS galleries. You will get some good quality backlinks.
- Learn The 5 Basic Steps Of SEO For Your Blog
- Download Google’s SEO Starter Guide
- Learn How To Track Your Keywords with HitTail
- Get Blog Buzz software and explore WordPress blogs with the ‘nofollow’ tag in the comments field. It will save your time and effort from searching for blogs manually to build backlinks by leaving comments on.
- Benefit from the free seo tools provided by the SEO Tools Shop.
Have your say, and tell me what else can be done to get the highest Google PageRank in the next round?