Mother’s Day Gift Ideas For BloggersPosted by Mert Erkal on Apr 19, 2011 in Problogger | 4 comments
Mother’s Day is fast approaching. As a problogger I am usually so busy that I add reminders so that I do not forget the mother’s day (thanks to commercials it is not so easy to forget though!). Here are a few simple tips for busy bloggers who want to make their mom proud this mother’s day.
Mother’s Day Ideas For Bloggers
- Buy her a new smart phone and teach her how to use it. This seems not like a tip, but believe me the hardest thing on this earth for your mom is to learn how to use a smartphone.
- Create a Facebook profile for her, and upload some old photos by scanning them. She will be amazed!
- Make mom happy by sending her a business card. Business cards are getting very popular, and I am sure your mom will like it. You might choose online printing companies like Nextdayflyers.com offering same day printing service even if you think you are too late!
- You can make her really happy with a personalized photo purses or a handbag.
- This one is crazy: Unique Mother’s Day Gifts: Mom on Reuters Giant Screen
These are my ideas for mother’s day. What are yours? Is there any special thing you are planning to do this mother’s day? Looking forward to hear from you.