This week the World Economic Forum is held in Davos. The forum runs Wednesday through Sunday. It sparks a lot of blog posts as usual. Thanks to the Web and every kind of social-media app you can imagine, we can easily follow the latest news from Davos. I have created a list of reliable resources where you can follow the latest news and updates from Davos.
- The Financial Times Davos Blog: It is one of the leading sources of debate and opinion from Davos.
- Scobleizer.com: Robert Scoble is updating us from his blog and the videos he has captured during the events in Davos. Here is a nice one with Paulo Coelho: Mike’s mood improves when Paulo Coelho arrives
- The Wall Street Journal – Davos Live: The latest news, and gossip from the World Economic Forum.
- Live Streamline from Davos: Many panels and discussions are being streamlined by Mogulus.
- Davos Official Twitter: Get the latest tweets from Davos.
- Live broadcasts from CNN.com: Same as Mogulus, you can get live broadcasts provided by CNN.
- Davos — World Economic Forum:FriendFeed room launched for Davos.