Who Else Needs Digg Explosion?Posted by Mert Erkal on Apr 29, 2008 in Blog, Marketing PR, Social Networking | 7 comments
Digg is a website made for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the internet, by submitting, voting for(digging), and commenting on each others links and stories, in a social and democratic spirit.
Digg is one of my blog’s main traffic sources. I have more than 400 mutual friends in Digg. Imagine how big the impact of Digg is to my daily blogging! It took significant amount of my blogging time to reach that level.
However, you don’t need to spend so much time. If I tell you that I discovered the easiest way to find targeted Digg friends, would you believe me?
Believe it or not here is a quick and workable tip on Digg Explosion:
- Go to Promote My Site
- This is the front page of Digg Friend Finder SEO tool. This tool helps you locate Digg users with similar interests by typing a keyword and then searching.
- For example, if you are blogging in the make money online niche, type make money online and click on Search button.
- If the tool finds Digg friends related to the keyword you just typed, it will list possible Digg friends just below the form.
- Right after you click on show friends, the tool lists the possible Digg friends with links to their profiles.
- Now, it is time to check one by one whether they are suitable for your blogging niche or not. Click on the links and check their profiles. I found that some of the potential friends were irrelevant for my blog’s topic. Because when I checked their profile, I saw that they have nothing to do with blogging. But most of them were relevant, thus this tool helped me increase my Digg friends significantly.