March 2008 Bloghology is Launched!Posted by Mert Erkal on Mar 26, 2008 in Blog, Marketing PR | 10 comments
Finally I have managed to finish March 2008 Bloghology . You may download it by clicking on the above button.
Here are some of the highlights from March 2008 edition:
- Alex Sysoef personally sees video continue to grow and take even bigger part in Web 2.0 Networks.
- Read Stephan Miller’s suggestions to new bloggers
- An Internet Genius – Yagiz Nizipli
- Web Technology by Ash Chuan
- The Story of Extreme Ezine by Brian Hawkins
- Travel Around the World with Erica Johansson
- Graphic Design Articles by Graphic Identity
- His & Hers – A Blog About Depression by Susan King
- Never The Same River Twice with Maria Gajewski
- Have a Reason For Smile with Robert Antonius Henru
- Make Money Working From Home with Charly Leetham
- Discover Tech Planet with Nazrul Nizam
- How To Rule The World with Robert Priolo
- Welcome to Henson’s Hell
- Podcasting Manual for Bloggers
If you want to participate in the coming editions of Bloghology, please sign up at www.bloghology.org
Please help me spread the word Bloghology.
- Please put Bloghology buttons on your blogs :
<a href="http://www.searchforblogging.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/2008-march-bloghology.pdf"><img src="http://www.ilkeryoldas.com/download-125.jpg" alt="Download March 2008 Bloghology" /></a>
<a href="http://www.searchforblogging.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/2008-march-bloghology.pdf"><img src="http://www.ilkeryoldas.com/download-big.jpg" alt="Download Free Bloghology Ebook" /></a>
- Please feel free to join Bloghology Blog Catalog group.
- If you have a Facebook profile, you are also kindly invited to join Facebook Bloghology group.
- Please Stumble and Digg www.bloghology.org
- Please post about it in your blog
Looking forward to receive your feedback regarding March 2008 edition. Enjoy reading!