The good thing about Chitika Premium ads is that they only appear to a visitor that clicks through to your blog from a search engine. Seth Godin and other marketing gurus call it “permission marketing”. You don’t disturb your existing or temporary blog visitors with Chitika Premium ads. I have a blog farm of around 30 blogs, and so far Chitika Premium ads have performed very well because all the blogs in my blog farm have already been optimized for search engines.
Until this year you were not allowed to use Chitika and Adsense together on the same blog. But now you can use them together and double your blogging income. I have been using Chitika Premium ads since June 2009 and Chitika has become my second largest income source. Having said that, using Chitika Premium and Google Adsense together is not an easy task especially for the dummy bloggers.
If you don’t know how to start or struggling to use both ads together, here is a nice and free guide from Chitika: Adsense & Chitika Ad Placement Guide
Featured in this eBOOK:
- How to combine Chitika & AdSense ads for a higher total revenue.
- The importance of customizing your ad links to your website links.
- Successful AdSense & Chitika Placement ideas
- Advanced customization tips
Download your copy this weekend. I am sure you will not regret.
Probably you have already heard about the thirty day challenge? It is one of the most powerful make money online projects for bloggers, internet entrepreneurs, and work at home people. The idea is simple yet brilliant: For a whole month every year, Dan Raine and Ed Dale do their best to teach anyone who wants to learn how to start an online business — for free. Most people thinks there’s a catch — it seems there isn’t. Just Thirty Days of the best stuff that they can teach to get as many people as possible to make their first $1 online.
Dan and Ed have recently launched Immediate Edge, an advanced marketing techniques program. They claim to show you the techniques that will give you an immediate edge on your competition. The good news is you can try out this new system for 14 days if you can afford $1.
Well, I have been using Immediate Edge for the last 3 days and I am quite impressed with the quality of the information and tools in this program. If you are willing to improve your online business in 2010, pay only 1$ and try out Immediate Edge this weekend before the trial ends.
Especially in 2009 Twitter has become one of the most powerful marketing tools for bloggers. However, I noticed that not every blogger is using it effectively for personal branding and marketing. Here are some great Twitter tips for bloggers:
- Mention your Twitter profile under your e-mail signature.
- Do not sell products through your tweets. Selling is a natural process in Twitter. Just keep sending your best shots (tweets) Build relationship with your followers. They will sooner or later buy from you if they trust you and perceive you as an authority.
- Make sure you follow the right people. Use Twitter Search to find the like-minded people.
- Think Twitter as a miniature blog. Even though you may use it for fun, do not forget to take it seriously for certain periods of the day.
- Think of it as a golden opportunity to pre-sell your blog posts without actually selling anything.
- Try to write the best tweets you can come up with. Don’t be shy; give people the URL to your blog in your profile.Don’t push them so much. Let them decide whether they want to read more or not.
- Someone can come across your profile, take a quick look at all your tweets and decide whether they want to follow you or not.
- Think of each tweet you send out as a headline. Try to grab attention of the people who are reading your tweets.
- Think about some creative ways that you can get people interested in you and your tweets.
- Try keeping your tweets on what’s going on in your business, especially online business. This way you will become known as someone who provides a regular insight into that area, and people will start to look forward to your tweets.
- Share your new blog posts.
- Ask questions to your followers.
- Find your own voice (very similar to blog voice)
- Use keywords in your profile so that people can find you and your business via Twitter Search online.
These are my Twitter tips. Please do not hesitate to share If you have other tips that are useful to me and my fellow readers.