Aweber Email Autoresponder has recently become a standard for most of the internet marketing gurus. Building an email list is essential for internet marketers and bloggers. Even though Aweber have been widely used by bloggers and internet marketers since very long time, majority of its members still can not use it effectively. Most who pay their monthly fee for Aweber service either let their account sit or they use only the very basic services and never take full advantage of this incredibly powerful tool.
In order to help these people, my blogging buddy Alex Sysoef has put together a series of 15 detailed videos that will show you how to use Aweber effectively. Let’s check the contents:
- creating a list with Aweber
- creating a web form with Aweber
- verified opt-ins
- how to broadcast an email with Aweber
- how automate your follow up messages
- how to organize your lists
- list automation
- sending an email to multiple lists
- click tracking – measure your e-newsletters
- split tracking – which mail delivered the best results?
- what is blog broadcasting?
- campaign sharing
- Aweber tips and tricks
What Can You Do With Aweber?
- Send engaging email newsletters using built-in newsletter templates
- Publish a sign-up form to your blog (like I did for my blog, take a look at my blog’s header and sidebar)
- Welcome or educate your subscribers by setting up sequential auto-responder messages.
- Create your own blog mentoring course.
- Manage unlimited mail campaigns.
- Send blog newsletters.
- Evaluate the outcome of your email campaigns with Aweber’s tracking functionality.
- Integrate your shopping cart into your mail campaigns.
Watch Aweber Unleashed video series and learn how to use Aweber effectively.
Posted by Mert Erkal on Sep 28, 2009 in Blogging tools | 1 comment
Who else wants a WordPress plugin for proofreading? After The Deadline WordPress plugin not only proofread your blog posts, but also checks your writing style, and guides you. The plugin use artificial intelligence and natural language processing technology to find your writing errors and offer smart suggestions.
All you need is to register for an API key and download a plugin. Once installation is complete, After the Deadline adds a button that lets you check spelling, style, and grammar in WordPress.
What does After the Deadline do?
- Checks spelling errors
- Detects misused words
- Checks your writing style (based on plain English)
- Checks your grammar
- Explains errors
If you are not comfortable with your English, you will find After the Deadline quite helpful. I have used it for a while, and I am really impressed with it. Learn more about their technology or try their demonstration.
When it comes to making money online with a blog, one of the most popular methods is contextual advertising. Text or image ads are shown which match the content of the pages. Ads appear in small boxes. Contextual ads are often displayed to the right or left of website copy, or as blocks within sections of the text. The ads shown are related to the content of each individual page. As visitors click on these links, you make money.
Probably the largest and most used of the contextual ad programs is Google’s Adsense. Google really is a giant when it comes to the Internet, and their talents go far beyond just being a search engine. Adsense is used by many site owners to bring in a monthly income. While Google Adsense is still the king of contextual advertising, there are a few good alternatives. A good and popular example is Chitika ads.
Posted by Mert Erkal on Sep 7, 2009 in WordPress | 5 comments
WordPress installation has always been one of the most difficult things especially for the new and inexperienced bloggers. If you think that WordPress installation is also too technical for you, I have a very good news. My friends Alex and Dmitriy giving you access to Expert WordPress blog installer absolutely for free. Even if you are an experienced blogger, you might find Automated Blog Installer handy because of its easiness and functionality.
Let’s have a look at what you will get with the Automated Blog Installer:
- Video guided easy 3 steps installation
- Hacker safe setup for protecting your blog
- Custom coded WordPress theme optimized for search engines and Google Adsense
- You may create a niche blog farm
- You might make money by offering WordPress installation service to others
- Auto-installed and configured WordPress plugins
If you like simplicity, functionality and solid security, I am sure you will love the blog installer they provide. The good thing is it comes with the videos that show you step-by-step on how to get it all done in a few minutes. Grab your free copy and enjoy!
Posted by Mert Erkal on Sep 1, 2009 in Blogging | 4 comments
It’s probably one of the most common questions new bloggers ask - “which blog system should I use?”
Well, there are several popular blog systems, such as TypePad, Blogger and WordPress. They all have advantages and disadvantages. According to my own experience WordPress is one clear winner in terms of blogging and SEO. You may download WordPress for free, and install it on your hosting account, buy a good domain name, and start blogging.
The most important question is “why should you own your blog?” I would like to share a story about one of my blogging buddies to answer this question.