Back in 2008 July, I posted What Is Next For Bloghology and told you that something big is going to happen with the name Bloghology. Now it is time tell you some information regarding this top secret blogging project:
- Bloghology is going to be the only printed/online/digital magazine for bloggers, writers and Blogging Industry.
- Bloghology will be published every quarter with 40,000+ copies.
- We have just signed a deal with BlogWorldExpo.com. We will be distributing our Special Edition during the expo/conference (2500 copies total) including media coverage form the biggest media agencies.
- Our mission is to add value to bloggers and advertisors. In every issue bloggers will find the most interesting blogging topics like Make Money blogging to SEO tips, whereas the advertisors will find an environment to promote their products.
- Sponsors will find a platform to expose their company to a unique targeted audience in three different media
- Annual subscription is going to be EURO 20 for Europe, EURO 30 for USA.
I will send a more detailed coverage of Bloghology very soon. Please keep on watching us!
Did you know that CarbonCopyPRO Unveils its new Online Marketing System and Business In-A-Box (BiB) For Internet Entrepreneurs? I have recently found this news at MakeMoneyOnlineProvenSystems.
What does this new platform offer to Internet Entrepreneurs?
• Personal and professionally built online marketing system and websites.
• Professional call center to assist with closing sales.
• Unlimited email, toll-free, and live chat support.
• Daily marketing and mindset training via conference calls and webinars.
• Access to their members only forum.
• Monthly CarbonCopyPRO newsletter.
• Nine powerful income streams including $200 on every ‘BiB your system sells.
• A one year membership to a powerful product line for your CarbonCopyPRO system.
If you are interested in, you can get your CarbonCopyPRO Business In A Box Now!
Blog Action Day is an annual nonprofit event that aims to unite the world’s bloggers, podcasters and videocasters, to post about the same issue on the same day. Main purpose is to raise awareness and trigger a global discussion.
The 2008 BlogWorld & New Media Expo will take place September 20-21 in Las Vegas, USA. It is definitely one of the events which every serious blogger should consider joining. I would like to share some important blogging statistics which I found at Blog World & New Media Expo website:
These numbers are amazing. Blogging industry is on the rise. If you think you lost your chance to succeed in blogging because you are too late, you may fail. The gold rush has just began! Do your best and have your share in this ever-increasing giant industry. If you can afford, join events like Blog World Expo, meet leaders of blogging industry in person, and learn the latest trends in blogging.
I told you before that I joined RiaTalks – Rich Internet Applications and Web 2.0 Conference in Istanbul last Saturday. I have seen world class websites developed by young Turkish software engineers. Claros in Touch is yet another one. It is an Ajax communication suite with key features such as web-mail, address book, post-it notes, calendar, web disk, built-in instant messenger and RSS reader. It is the first open source web application which features built in spam protection and instant messaging capabilities together with Web 2.0 technologies.
Where the name Claros comes from?
Claros is an ancient Greek site located in Turkey. According to Britannica:
“site of an oracular shrine of the Greek god Apollo, near Colophon in Ionia, Asia Minor (now in Turkey). According to a tradition preserved by the Greek mythographer Apollodorus, the shrine was founded by Manto, daughter of Tiresias, a blind Theban seer. Prior to their utterances, the prophets drank from a pool within a cave. Inscriptions concerning the Clarian oracle, which was especially celebrated during Roman times, have been found as far away as Britain. “
Features of Claros In Touch
- Ajax web-mail
- Instant messenger
- Multi-language support
- RSS reader
- Full featured Address book included
- Post-it notes
- It is Java software
- Built in Spam protection
- Supports POP3 and IMAP protocols
- Completely free
I am amazed with Claros in Touch presentation. It has a notebook, RSS reader, email, instant messaging, and chat built in to one great web application. It simplifies doing all your tasks whether it be sending an email, chatting with a blogging buddy, or reading your favorite bloggers RSS feeds. Simply revolutionary!